- The prize promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over except:
a) Any employees of SportPursuit or members of their immediate families;
b) Any employees or representatives of any agencies, suppliers or third parties associated with SportPursuit.
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win.
- SportPursuit will draw the winner at random who will receive £300 worth of Protest gear of their choice from products on SportPursuit site. Prize value is £300 of product based on product RRP. Prize must be claimed by 23:59 on 31st March,2020.
- Entry is limited to one submission per eligible entrant.
- An entry has to comply with what is asked in the launch message. The entry mechanic will be explained in the launch message.
- The competition will run from Wednesday 6th November to 23:59 December 31st, 2019. The winner will be announced on 6th January, 2020. The competition dates will be explained in a launch message. For example: “Entries close 23:59 on Wednesday and we’ll be drawing the winners at random on Friday.”
- If successfully drawn as a winner, the entrant will be contacted by SportPursuit. Method of contact will be via email requesting contact information that may include a physical address and/or mobile phone number. This is used for sending prize redemption information.
- SportPursuit may contact the competition winner for feedback purposes.
- For the competition winner- entering the competition and redeeming your prize will require becoming a member of SportPursuit. Membership can be cancelled after this time.
- By entering the competition you agree to your contact details being shared with SportPursuit and Totally Active. Details may be used by SportPursuit and Totally Active for marketing purposes. Your data will not be shared with any other 3rd parties.
- This competition will be promoted on Facebook and Instagram. If you’re entering the competition via a link to the SportPursuit blog through Facebook/Instagram, the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook/Instagram. By entering the competition, you are providing information to SportPursuit and not to Facebook/Instagram and you release Facebook/Instagram from any liability associated with the competition.
- SportPursuit cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by the winner or as a result of accepting the prize.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of country of residence and they will cooperate with any other reasonable request by SportPursuit relating to any post-winning publicity including all social media channels.
- In the event of any dispute, SportPursuit’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- SportPursuit reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize(s) become unavailable for reasons beyond its control.
- SportPursuit reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the competition and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the competition subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.