For our standard competition terms and conditions click here. If there are any specific terms and conditions relating to a competition, they will be linked underneath the competition.
WIN a 4 night stay for 2 in the Swiss resort of Engelberg!
This winter Ski Weekends are offering the chance to win a 4-night stay for two at the 3* Hotel Terrace in the charming Swiss resort of Engelberg. Famed for its rotating cable car, snow-sure conditions, and high-altitude skiing, Engelberg is the perfect destination for a ski weekend. The prize includes flights, transfers and 3* B&B accommodation!
- Return flights from London to Geneva on Swiss Air
- Return transfers to your resort via first class rail (provided by Swiss Travel System)
- 4 nights’ B&B accommodation at the 3* Hotel Terrace for 2 people
- 2 ski passes for 4 days
- 2 x 40CHF food voucher
Terms & Conditions*
- Prize includes a 4- night stay for two adults – The booking confirmation of the accommodation is subject to hotel availability
- Trip would be taken in 2017/18 winter, outside of peak dates (Xmas, New Year and Half Term
- To enter, entrant must submit full name and email address through the form on competition webpage
- By entering the competition entrant agrees to our terms & conditions including subscription to our email database to receive the latest deals, snow updates and ski news – from which they can unsubscribe at any time
- Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion and cannot be redeemed for money
- UK entrants only
- Skiweekends.com or Swiss Tourism assume no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize, such as spending money, other living expenses, insurance, and taxes
- Entries close on Monday 8th January, 12pm and the winner will be announced on the same day
- Skiweekends.com or Swiss Tourism will accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, or disappointment incurred or suffered by the winner or their guest
- No cash alternative: prize is non-exchangeable, non-refundable and holiday must be taken this winter (2017/18)
To celebrate Berghaus’s new brand new range being available to buy at Sport Pursuit, they have teamed up to offer Totally Active readers the chance for one lucky male and female reader to win a set of the latest Berghaus gear.
Womens set :
Women’s Tephra down jacket, women’s stripe II short sleeve baselayer, remote 35L rucksack, women’s hartland beanie.
Men’s Tephra down jacket, men’s tech tee half zip baselayer, remote 35L rucksack and men’s berg beanie.
Win a Months Supply of Jimmy’s Iced Coffee!
With a crew based in Christchurch, Dorset, Jimmy’s Iced Coffee is now fuelling the nation’s early starts, extreme sports, deadly hangovers and lengthy road trips so you can keep doing epic stuff whilst Keeping Your Chin Up.
Every carton we produce has only three simple ingredients; ethically sourced Arabica beans, 100% British milk and an incy bit of Demerara sugar. Plus, being made in Britain, it doesn’t have to travel far to get to you. Winner.
Ready for us to quench your thirst? Then enter to win a whole month’s supply (…if you’re not a winner then you can find it in Tesco, Sainsbury’s Waitrose, BP and more. YES!)